Sunday 5 May 2019

New tippet line ...

I have been struggling over the last few months with the usual brands of tippet. I have been trying Climax 98 over the last couple of months and can say this has been the best tippet I have used. Not strength is excellent and turnover is also excellent.
The 30m spools below I use for the Rainbow Trout fishing & the 9ft tapered leaders I use for the Brown Trout on the rivers
Price wise the 9ft tapered leaders come in around £2.50 for a pack of 2 & the 30m spools come in around £3.99 per spool.

Enjoy your fishing.

Vid @ FishClyde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lamington District & Angling Improvement Association - 2024 Permit prices

  Lamington District & Angling Improvement Association  2024 permit information Lamington have released there permit prices for this com...